1/8/10

Gardens of the Crystal Palace

Furthermore. And more on subject of Stichomancy, AKA "Bingomancy"

To produce a reading I decided to try a Random Word Generator I started with a "common" word which produced "Daylight" and then a "somewhat uncommon" word. Which was Prolixity.

The word "Daylight" originally brought me to "Between the dark and the daylight: romances By William Dean Howells". Although curious, not of much interest.

So, I then went to The Voyage to the North Pole By "Daylight" printed in 1878
Also, a curious account, but I realised my "random" reading was becoming less & less. A few Avatarlike passages caught my eyes..



As to prolixity, Shakespere apparently liked the term, and used it often. But, "The principles of rhetoric" which is a "scarce antiquarian book included in the special Legacy Reprint Series."




No comments:

Post a Comment

hello