7/6/10

Vark and the Google Machine.

Vark has now join forces with the Google Machine.

GOOGLE is now seemingly watching my every move. Even in a Safari browser.

Yes. I admit I've authorized them to do many things.. like view or otherwise use my personal data.
On Aardvark I noticed more and more "suggested topics"...Ie: "You might know about..."

Seamonkeys? Culture Club?
Well they really had dig around deep for those keywords.

What about the Google Voice... 
I waited for months and months for a Google Voice Account. Nothing came in. Of course the waiting lists must be huge.  But I did notice...shortly after I posted a "Google Voice, No Dice" note on my Google profile in the field that asks "What can't you find on Google?"
Was it a coincidence? I was pleased of course. 
But, Google Google.. 


Can you hear me now?   
Can You?


btw*I tried adding you...
ericschmidt1@yahoo.com..
LOL.
I HAVE MUCH MORE TO TELL YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello