1/1/13

Alchameti Uberletarioti! 2013

"Alchameti Uberletarioti" 1/1/2013

2013


Yin (Old)
Yin (New)
Yang (New)
Yin (New)
Yin (New)
Yin (New)
The present is embodied in Hexagram 16 - Yu (Enthusiasm): In this state, feudal princes and other delegates may be set up, and the hosts put in motion, with advantage.
The topmost line, divided, shows it subject with darkened mind devoted to the pleasure and satisfaction of the time. If he change his course even when it may be considered completed, there will be no error.
The situation is evolving slowly, and Yang (the active masculine force) is gaining ground.
Yang (New)
Yin (New)
Yang (New)
Yin (New)
Yin (New)
Yin (New)
The future is embodied in Hexagram 35 - Chin (Progress): We see a prince who secures the tranquility of the people, and is presented on that account with numerous horses by the king. Three times in a day he is received at interviews.


The first excerpt represents the past or something you must release, and is drawn from Dreams by Olive Schreiner:childhood. From afar seemed borne to him the cry of his own wild birds, and he heard the noise of people singing as they danced. And he thought he heard among them the voices of his old comrades; and he saw far off the sunlight shine on his early home. And great tears gathered in the hunter's eyes.
"Ah! they who die there do not die alone," he cried.
Then the mists rolled together again; and he turned his eyes away.
"I have sought," he said, "for long years I have laboured; but I have not found her. I have not rested, I have not repined, and I have not seen her; now my strength is gone. Where I lie down worn out other men will stand, young and fresh. By the steps that I have cut they will climb; by the
The second excerpt represents the present or the deciding factor of the moment, and is drawn from The Arrow of Goldby Joseph Conrad:some enamoured white goose out of a stuffy old salon? Why, she couldn't even begin to understand what he feels or what he needs."
"Yes," I said impenetrably, "he is not easy to understand."
"I have reason to think," she said with a suppressed smile, "that he has a certain power over women. Of course I don't know anything about his intimate life but a whisper or two have reached me, like that, floating in the air, and I could hardly suppose that he would find an exceptional resistance in that quarter of all others. But I should like to know the exact degree."
I disregarded an annoying tendency to feel dizzy that came over me and was very careful in managing my voice.


The Arrow of Gold
The third excerpt represents the future or something you must embrace, and is drawn from The Psychology of Revolution by Gustave le Bon:cowardice.
Facing the scaffold, the men of the Convention were always brave in the extreme; but before the threats of the rioters who invaded the Assembly they constantly exhibited an excessive pusillanimity, obeying the most absurd injunctions, as we shall see if we re-read the history of the revolutionary Assemblies.
All the forms of fear were observed at this period. One of the most widespread was the fear of appearing moderate. Members of the Assemblies, public prosecutors, representatives ``on mission,'' judges of the revolutionary tribunals, &c., all sought to appear more advanced than their rivals. Fear was one of the